Binary Read problem with Request.form("var")

IMRAN SAROIA

Hi,

I am passing file through aspSmartUpload by using input file form control in
my
form. But I cannot use Request.Form("Variable") command in my called
asp. And it says you cannot use it during or after binary read. I guess
aspsmartupload my have resolution for its problem.

Please advise resolution.

Best regards

Imran

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Do you have the documentation for aspsmartupload? The upload object will
expose the form collection, and you go through that. Look for samples in
the documentation.

Ray at work

Kyle Peterson

try grabbing it with

Upload.form("Variable")

if that does not work it is something similar.. you'll need to check with
their docs

IMRAN SAROIA

Thanks

It solved my problem