    Please advise resolution.

    Best regards

    Imran

    IMRAN SAROIA, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Do you have the documentation for aspsmartupload? The upload object will
    expose the form collection, and you go through that. Look for samples in
    the documentation.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Dec 14, 2005

  3. try grabbing it with

    Upload.form("Variable")

    if that does not work it is something similar.. you'll need to check with
    their docs

    Kyle Peterson, Dec 14, 2005
  4. IMRAN SAROIA

    IMRAN SAROIA Guest