Bind an HTMLTable to SMTPMail

Scott McNair

Hi all,

I have a page that displays an order confirmation to the end-user whenever
he places an order. On that order is a table generated using
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTable. My company also wants to be able to
email the contents of the page (including the table). Unfortunately I
can't find a way to bind HtmlTable to an SMTPMail.Body.

Is there a way to do this? If not, is there a way to pull the HTML out of
the table in string-format and simply add it to the body that way?

I suppose I could just recreate the table as a string by looping through
the rows and columns and then append that, but I'd like to avoid it if
possible.

Regards,
Scott McNair