    SMALLp Guest

    How to?

    I couldn't find anything except EVT_ENTER_WINDOW that didn't work.

    SMALLp, Jan 2, 2008

  2. SMALLp

    Guest

    On Jan 2, 6:55 am, SMALLp <> wrote:
    > How to?
    >
    > I couldn't find anything except EVT_ENTER_WINDOW that didn't work.

    I use wx.EVT_MOTION, which you would have found had you googled for
    "wxpython mouse events". The first result is:

    http://www.wxpython.org/docs/api/wx.MouseEvent-class.html

    which details all the mouse events in wxPython.

    As I have mentioned to you before, wxPython questions really ought to
    be addressed to the wxPython users group, which you can join here:

    http://wxpython.org/maillist.php

    Mike

    , Jan 2, 2008