    libraries that I can use with Ruby?

    Thanks,
    Jim.

    Jim Bob, Feb 16, 2007

  2. Jim Bob

    Alex LeDonne Guest

    On 2/16/07, Jim Bob <> wrote:
    > I would normally use FreeImage, but I cannot find a Ruby wrapper for
    > this?
    >
    > So if I can't find a wrapper for FreeImage is there any other suitable
    > libraries that I can use with Ruby?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jim.

    http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/ImageScience.html

    appears to wrap FreeImage.
    Alex LeDonne, Feb 16, 2007

  3. Jim Bob

    Tim Hunter Guest

    Tim Hunter, Feb 16, 2007
  4. Jim Bob

    Jim Bob Guest

    No ImageScience uses Free Image but does not expose much of it, it
    appears to be a simple lib for creating thumbnails.

    Thanks,
    Jim.

    Jim Bob, Feb 16, 2007
  5. Jim Bob

    Alex LeDonne Guest

    On 2/16/07, Jim Bob <> wrote:
    > No ImageScience uses Free Image but does not expose much of it, it
    > appears to be a simple lib for creating thumbnails.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jim.

    If you have ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick available, RMagick...
    http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/
    Alex LeDonne, Feb 16, 2007
  6. Jim Bob

    Jim Bob Guest