    Any ideas or links to solutions?
    Thanks,
    MC

    MC, Nov 14, 2008

  2. MC

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:02:53 -0600, "MC" <mica[removethis]@aisus.com>
    wrote:

    >I have a standard html page formatted to fit a mobile screen. This page
    >works fine on all phones except a Blackberry. The submit button is disabled
    >or not allowed to be clicked. Looking on the web, there seems to be quite a
    >bit of problems with Blackberry's but no solutions.
    >
    >Any ideas or links to solutions?
    >Thanks,
    >MC

    Use an image.

    richard, Nov 14, 2008

  3. MC

    rf Guest

    "MC" <mica[removethis]@aisus.com> wrote in message
    >I have a standard html page formatted to fit a mobile screen. This page
    >works fine on all phones except a Blackberry. The submit button is disabled
    >or not allowed to be clicked. Looking on the web, there seems to be quite a
    >bit of problems with Blackberry's but no solutions.
    >
    > Any ideas or links to solutions?

    You are not even going to let us look at the page?

    Ok, here is a guess: You have an error on line 176.

    rf, Nov 14, 2008
  4. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "MC" <mica[removethis]@aisus.com>
    writing in news:a6024$491d0681$471c887b$:

    > I have a standard html page formatted to fit a mobile screen. This
    > page works fine on all phones except a Blackberry. The submit button
    > is disabled or not allowed to be clicked. Looking on the web, there
    > seems to be quite a bit of problems with Blackberry's but no
    > solutions.
    >
    > Any ideas or links to solutions?
    > Thanks,
    > MC

    Have you been to Blackberry?
    [http://na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/started/] seems to have a lot
    of tools. Perhaps one of them will show why what you want to do is not
    working.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services