blink effect on textbox

Pradyumna

Hi
I want the text of a textbox to blink on my page.How to do this.

My requirement is like : There are certain fields on my page which
are mandatory and requirement is to bring blink effect of those
fields. When the user enters the text on those text box till he
presses the submit button the text on that textbox should blink.
Please reply as soon as possible..

Thanks and Regards
Priyabrata

Erik Wikström

Hi
I want the text of a textbox to blink on my page.How to do this.

My requirement is like : There are certain fields on my page which
are mandatory and requirement is to bring blink effect of those
fields. When the user enters the text on those text box till he
presses the submit button the text on that textbox should blink.
Please reply as soon as possible..

This has nothing to do with C++, you should try in a group discussing
HTML instead.

Using blinking text is one of the worst things you can do, it is
incredibly annoying (even its inventor thinks it's a bad idea) and many
people have turned it off in their browsers, and it is not standard HTML
so all browsers might not support it. Do like every one else and mark
mandatory fields with an *, or use another text-colour (like red).