Block ISA Server with ASP

Andreas Weller

Hi!
I downloaded Surfblocker from
http://www.gslahr.og.bw.schule.de/ml/tools.html for blocking internet
usage for our school's PC pool.
With this script you can block Users (Nutzer), Groups (Gruppen), etc.
But the Script doesn't work with our Active Directory configuration.
You can find a screenshot of our AD at
http://www.andreas-weller.de/surfblocker/adshot.jpg And at
http://www.andreas-weller.de/surfblocker/surfblockershot.jpg is the
output of the ASP script.

The problem is, that Administration, Benutzer (User), Computer and
Gruppen (Groups) are recognized but Lehrer (teachers), Schüler
(pupils), Plätze (places) and the two PC rooms Raum001 and Raum002 are
not recognized. They are deeper instances of the AD (as you can see on
the screenshot) but I don't know how to access them.

On http://www.andreas-weller.de/surfblocker/default.asp.txt you'll find
the currently used script.

Please help me with altering the default.asp for accessing the object
located deep in the AD tree...

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Andreas Weller