    Do you know any good software to block msn or other chat tools,many
    employees have wasted many time to chatting with other people during the
    working time

    Rihana Liu, Mar 29, 2010

  2. Rihana Liu

    Josh Cheek Guest

    On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 1:13 AM, Rihana Liu <> wrote:

    > Do you know any good software to block msn or other chat tools,many
    > employees have wasted many time to chatting with other people during the
    > working time

    Why not just uninstall them?

    Josh Cheek, Mar 29, 2010

  3. Josh Cheek wrote:
    > Why not just uninstall them?

    ...the employees, that is.

    i.e. have a policy which says no MSN chatting in working time,
    disciplinary action if policy breached.

    You can block access to MSN's chat servers at your firewall, but there
    are ways people will get round them (e.g. using web gateways into chat
    systems). If you allow your employees any access to the Internet, there
    will always be ways they can waste time on it. And if you block it,
    they'll just MSN-chat or facebook on their mobile phone.

    I don't see how this topic has anything to do with the Ruby programming
    language.

    Brian Candler, Mar 29, 2010
  4. Rihana Liu

    Maigecal Liu Guest

    Rihana Liu wrote:
    > Do you know any good software to block msn or other chat tools,many
    > employees have wasted many time to chatting with other people during the
    > working time

    Here are some smart msn spy software can block or record msn/aim
    conversations. BTY,it's not a wise choic to block some chatting
    tools!You have to find another better way to solution question.
    http://www.spy-im.com/

    Maigecal Liu, Mar 31, 2010