Bluelemon - new way of delivering services to J2ME mobile phones

Discussion in 'Java' started by peter.martyniak@gmail.com, Jun 15, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I would appreciate getting your comments regarding the solution we
    have just delivered.

    E-MARSON has just released a Lemonade package (under a BSD-style
    license), which contains the implementation of Bluelemon and shows how
    it can be used to create and deliver services to J2ME mobile phones.
    You can download it at www.e-marson.com/bluelemon/lemonade.html

    How can you benefit from using Lemonade?
    * you will extend your solution to include a view layer for mobile
    phone users (i.e., it integrates nicely with Spring framework),
    * you will deliver a solution that works on all Java-capable
    mobile phones - from the good old Nokia 6310i all the way to most
    modern models,
    * you will be able to use Blue SMS Messages to deliver solutions
    in 'push' model.

    All the materials, including business scenarios and Lemonade tutorial,
    are available at www.e-marson.com/bluelemon/

    Regards,
    Piotr Martyniak
    Chief Executive