Book Request

Junaid Uppal

Hello Everyone,

Anyone has the book named "HDL Chip Design". I need a few circuits from the
book but i cannot find it anywhere( in Pakistan ). So, if someone has this
book , kindly let me know.

Regards

-junaid

rickman

Junaid said:
Hello Everyone,

Anyone has the book named "HDL Chip Design". I need a few circuits from the
book but i cannot find it anywhere( in Pakistan ). So, if someone has this
book , kindly let me know.

I have the book. What do you need?

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

(e-mail address removed)
removed.

4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice
Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX