    --
    Alex Polite
    http://flosspick.org
    Alex Polite, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Alex Polite

    honey

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Hi Alex,

    I tried using boolstuff in visual studio. But I am getting many errors. Can you let me know how did you use the library and on which platform.

    Thanks
    honey, Mar 14, 2013

  3. Alex Polite

    honey

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Hi Alex,

    I tried to use boolstuff in visual studio. But I am getting many errors. Can you let me know on which platform you used it and some initiation details.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Honey
    honey, Mar 14, 2013