boolean -> DNF

Alex Polite

I need to transform boolean expressions to Disjunctive Normal Form.

Right now I'm using BoolStuff[1], a small C program to this end.

I'd like to skip BoolStuff and do it all in python but I have no idea
where to start. Anyone out there with a PhD in computer science that
can give me a starting point?

alex

[1] http://www3.sympatico.ca/sarrazip/dev/boolstuff.html

Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi Alex,

I tried using boolstuff in visual studio. But I am getting many errors. Can you let me know how did you use the library and on which platform.

Thanks

Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi Alex,

I tried to use boolstuff in visual studio. But I am getting many errors. Can you let me know on which platform you used it and some initiation details.

Thanks & Regards,
Honey