Boost and Zip support

Philipp Kraus

Hi,

I program for a long pause C + + and would like to
compress strings and files. I need to compress a string
and want to know the number of compressed bytes, the
same with files. I use with the boost
"boost/iostreams/filter/gzip.hpp" and would still
like to extend the device BZIP2 and 7Zip. Can someone
please help me, perhaps with the GZIP Boost?

Currently, I have

const long double ncd::compress ( const std::string p_str ) const {
std::stringstream l_stream;
l_stream << p_str;

return length(compress(l_stream));
}