Hi all:
how do i use bind for this:

struct fun
{
void exe()(int i){}
}

vector<fun> vec;
for_each(vec.begin(), vec.end(), ?);

Do you really want fun::exe to return a pointer to a function?
I am assuming it is just a method that takes an int:

#include <vector>
#include <algorithm>
#include <functional>

struct XXfun
{
void exe(int i){}
};
struct YYfun
{
operator()(int x){}
};

int main()
{
std::vector<XXfun> vec;
std::for_each(vec.begin(), vec.end(),
std::bind2nd(std::mem_fun_ref(&XXfun::exe),1));

std::vector<YYfun> data;
YYfun yyFun;
std::for_each(vec.begin(), vec.end(), yyFun);

STL-BOOST

Do you really want fun::exe to return a pointer to a function?
I am assuming it is just a method that takes an int:

#include <vector>
#include <algorithm>
#include <functional>

struct XXfun
{
void exe(int i){}
};
struct YYfun
{
operator()(int x){}
};

int main()
{
std::vector<XXfun> vec;
std::for_each(vec.begin(), vec.end(),
std::bind2nd(std::mem_fun_ref(&XXfun::exe),1));

std::vector<YYfun> data;
YYfun yyFun;
std::for_each(vec.begin(), vec.end(), yyFun);

}- Òþ²Ø±»ÒýÓÃÎÄ×Ö -

- ÏÔʾÒýÓõÄÎÄ×Ö -

but i want to use boost::bind, and how can i do