Browsers back button

Don

Hi,

my application consists of two pages. On page A
configuration settings are done for the information that is
shown on page B.
On the first run everything works fine. But if the user is
on page B and then going to A by clicking the browsers back
button, changing something on A and then pressing submit to
see B it's not working anymore. The page B is there but
information is missing.
What is the reason??

Thanks for help!

Don

Kevin Spencer

What is the reason??

Based upon what you've told us, we can have no possible idea. You haven't
described anything about what each of these pages does, nor how. Assuming
that there is a bug in your code somewhere, perhaps a bit of information
about that might be helpful.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Earl Teigrob

I am having a similar problem... see my post called

Event handler not fired after using browser back button bug??? ...or What!!!

I've got no solution yet