Brucie come on!!!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jan Faerber, Apr 2, 2005.

  1. Jan Faerber

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Where is he?
    What is he waiting for - this snob?
    Brucie show us your css knowledge - now or never!
    It's your time!!!
    Get your chance!

    What happened to you?

    Get the shitnet right! Come on!
    Let us know more shit!
    We need your shit!!!!
    Or do you want to **** a guini-pig?
    Or two?

    ridiculous to hide your face!

    --
    Jan

    http://www.h-tut.at
    Jan Faerber, Apr 2, 2005

  2. Jan Faerber

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Jan Faerber ... output:

    > Get the shitnet right! Come on!

    Come on you kangooroo!!
    Come on you crocodile dundee!!
    Come on you wanker!!
    Come on you birth of an enemy!!
    Come on you structured sense of an enemy!!
    Come on you shitnet user without a face!!
    Come on you shit maker!!
    Come on you G. W. Bush!!
    Come on you monk!!

    --
    Jan

    http://www.h-tut.at
    Jan Faerber, Apr 2, 2005

  3. Jan Faerber wrote:
    > Where is he?

    If I remember correctly,he had just gotten a high speed conenection, so
    he is still probably downloading porn.

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Apr 3, 2005
  4. Jan Faerber

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Travis Newbury ... output:

    > Jan Faerber wrote:
    >> Where is he?

    > If I remember correctly,he had just gotten a high speed conenection, so
    > he is still probably downloading porn.

    Yes, his page was for some time a porn page - but it was not available last
    time.
    But a porn page and a high speed connection is not any excuse.

    --
    Jan

    http://www.h-tut.at
    Jan Faerber, Apr 4, 2005
  5. Jan Faerber

    JDS Guest

    JDS, Apr 4, 2005
  6. JDS wrote:
    > Maybe he's dead.
    > Why does everyone like Brucie so frigging much, anyways?

    brucie is characer. Very reliable with his answers.

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Apr 4, 2005
  7. Jan Faerber

    Fat Sam Guest

    JDS wrote:
    > On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:39:31 +0000, Jan Faerber wrote:
    >

    >>But a porn page and a high speed connection is not any excuse.

    > Maybe he's dead.
    >
    > Why does everyone like Brucie so frigging much, anyways?

    He know's what he's talking about.
    He has a sense of humour.
    He say's what he likes, and doesn't care if you like it or not.

    As someone else said, he's a character....A very colourfull
    character....That's a breath of fresh air when you consider that usenet
    is largely filled with bland grey little no-body's....

    Need more?

    --
    www.fixaphoto.co.uk
    for photographic restorations
    Fat Sam, Apr 4, 2005
  8. Jan Faerber

    Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > Jan Faerber wrote:
    > > Where is he?

    > If I remember correctly,he had just gotten a high speed conenection,

    so
    > he is still probably downloading porn.

    I heard he loaded up Firefox and tried to visit http://*.*/ Could be a
    while.

    --
    Hywel
    , Apr 4, 2005
  9. Jan Faerber

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Fat Sam ... output:

    > Need more?

    I just press the button on my screen to be there. That's it.

    --
    Jan

    http://www.h-tut.at
    Jan Faerber, Apr 4, 2005
  10. Jan Faerber

    Big Bill Guest

    On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 07:15:19 -0400, JDS <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:39:31 +0000, Jan Faerber wrote:
    >
    >> But a porn page and a high speed connection is not any excuse.

    >Maybe he's dead.
    >
    >Why does everyone like Brucie so frigging much, anyways?

    He funny.

    BB
    --
    www.kruse.co.uk/
    seo that loves a cuddle...
    Big Bill, Apr 4, 2005
  11. Jan Faerber

    Don Guest

    On 04 Apr 2005 JDS wrote in alt.html

    > On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:39:31 +0000, Jan Faerber wrote:
    >
    >> But a porn page and a high speed connection is not any excuse.

    > Maybe he's dead.
    >
    > Why does everyone like Brucie so frigging much, anyways?

    Most knowledgeable and helpful person this group has ever had.

    --
    Don
    Don, Apr 4, 2005
  12. Jan Faerber

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Don ... output:

    > On 04 Apr 2005 JDS wrote in alt.html
    >
    >> On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:39:31 +0000, Jan Faerber wrote:
    >>
    >>> But a porn page and a high speed connection is not any excuse.

    >> Maybe he's dead.
    >>
    >> Why does everyone like Brucie so frigging much, anyways?
    >>

    > Most knowledgeable and helpful person this group has ever had.

    Don't forget about Jessica Lunken. A very nice or better a very charming
    girl from the UK. She was working in a fish and chips corner, she is now
    studing law at university and was chatting with me in french and english.

    I really don't miss brucie. He made me getting up out of bed at 5 o'clock in
    the morning, all he proclaimed was CSS and his fans had one or more heart
    attacks recently.

    Is it HTML or CSS? Is it alt.css or alt.html? I understand that CSS is very
    good for many things but how do you want to cope with CSS if you still
    haven't managed your HTML-basics?

    --
    Jan

    http://www.h-tut.at
    Jan Faerber, Apr 5, 2005
  13. Jan Faerber

    Don Guest

    On 04 Apr 2005 Jan Faerber wrote in alt.html

    > Don't forget about Jessica Lunken. A very nice or better a very charming
    > girl from the UK. She was working in a fish and chips corner,

    Well & good if you want fish & chips. :)

    --
    Don
    Don, Apr 5, 2005