Brucie come on!!!

Jan Faerber

Where is he?
What is he waiting for - this snob?
Brucie show us your css knowledge - now or never!
It's your time!!!
Get your chance!

What happened to you?

Get the shitnet right! Come on!
Let us know more shit!
We need your shit!!!!
Or do you want to **** a guini-pig?
Or two?

ridiculous to hide your face!

Jan Faerber

Jan Faerber ... output:
Get the shitnet right! Come on!

Come on you kangooroo!!
Come on you crocodile dundee!!
Come on you wanker!!
Come on you birth of an enemy!!
Come on you structured sense of an enemy!!
Come on you shitnet user without a face!!
Come on you shit maker!!
Come on you G. W. Bush!!
Come on you monk!!

Jan Faerber

Travis Newbury ... output:
If I remember correctly,he had just gotten a high speed conenection, so
he is still probably downloading porn.

Yes, his page was for some time a porn page - but it was not available last
time.
But a porn page and a high speed connection is not any excuse.

Fat Sam

JDS said:
Maybe he's dead.

Why does everyone like Brucie so frigging much, anyways?
He know's what he's talking about.
He has a sense of humour.
He say's what he likes, and doesn't care if you like it or not.

As someone else said, he's a character....A very colourfull
character....That's a breath of fresh air when you consider that usenet
is largely filled with bland grey little no-body's....

Need more?

hyweljenkins

Travis said:
If I remember correctly,he had just gotten a high speed conenection, so
he is still probably downloading porn.

I heard he loaded up Firefox and tried to visit http://*.*/ Could be a
while.

Don

On 04 Apr 2005 JDS wrote in alt.html
Maybe he's dead.

Why does everyone like Brucie so frigging much, anyways?

Most knowledgeable and helpful person this group has ever had.

Jan Faerber

Don ... output:
On 04 Apr 2005 JDS wrote in alt.html

Most knowledgeable and helpful person this group has ever had.

Don't forget about Jessica Lunken. A very nice or better a very charming
girl from the UK. She was working in a fish and chips corner, she is now
studing law at university and was chatting with me in french and english.

I really don't miss brucie. He made me getting up out of bed at 5 o'clock in
the morning, all he proclaimed was CSS and his fans had one or more heart
attacks recently.

Is it HTML or CSS? Is it alt.css or alt.html? I understand that CSS is very
good for many things but how do you want to cope with CSS if you still
haven't managed your HTML-basics?

Don

On 04 Apr 2005 Jan Faerber wrote in alt.html
Don't forget about Jessica Lunken. A very nice or better a very charming
girl from the UK. She was working in a fish and chips corner,

Well & good if you want fish & chips. :)