    - Gourand resize is not very fast (but it isn't bad).
    - It is tested but, maybe bugs go out from a hidden nest.

    http://tassadar.physics.auth.gr/~chameleon/programs/?program=17
    Chameleon, Mar 25, 2006

  2. Chameleon

    Guest

    Hi,

    Chameleon wrote:
    > - it supports point-by-point and gourand resize.

    Gourand resizing? Have you got a link to a description
    of that algorithm?

    Are you sure it's "Gourand" ?

    For I tried googling it a little bit and about every
    occurence of "Gourand" I found were wrong: the
    author used it instead of "Gouraud" with an 'u', not
    an 'n'.

    Has it anything to do with "Gouraud shading" (notice
    the 'u') or is it just a coincidence?
    , Mar 25, 2006

  3. Chameleon

    Chameleon Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Chameleon wrote:
    >> - it supports point-by-point and gourand resize.

    > Gourand resizing? Have you got a link to a description
    > of that algorithm?
    >
    > Are you sure it's "Gourand" ?
    >
    > For I tried googling it a little bit and about every
    > occurence of "Gourand" I found were wrong: the
    > author used it instead of "Gouraud" with an 'u', not
    > an 'n'.
    >
    > Has it anything to do with "Gouraud shading" (notice
    > the 'u') or is it just a coincidence?

    Ok!
    My english sucks.
    Library is still working!...
    Chameleon, Mar 25, 2006
  4. Chameleon

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:59:04 +0200, Chameleon
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >- It is tested but, maybe bugs go out from a hidden nest.

    Your metaphor tickles. I wonder from what linguistic root it springs.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Mar 25, 2006