Buffering, caching, etc.

Just D.

Who knows and could explain the ASPX understanding of caching, buffering,
etc.? Each ASPX page has the property "buffer=true" by default. We also can
include this tag to the page header:
and it should help us to disable any caching of the page content. But I see
a situation where the buffer is set to TRUE - default value, the caching is
disabled using this tab, but the user received the same page again and again
if he returns back from some menu and this is not correct, the standard
page_load sequence is not starting, we're just getting the page from some
buffer and the user sees this page instead of the required one.

What's the disadvantage if I disable BUFFER=FALSE on the page? According to
the manual
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconPage.asp
the buffer determines whether HTTP response buffering is enabled. true if
page buffering is enabled; otherwise, false. The default is true.

Will I lose some features that are available if the buffer is TRUE? If the
app has a framed structure does it mean that the frames will be loading
slower if the buffering is off?

Maybe there are some better links explaining that in detail, not like in
MSDN.

Just D.