Building an ASP hyperlink

RICHARD BROMBERG

I am a little new to ASP programming.
I built an ASP Form and I'm using CDONTS to e-mail the results to me.
After the user clicks on the "Submit Form" I use ASP to send a ConfirmMsg
back to the user.
At the same time I would like to send back a Hyperlink .

The Hyperlink will take the user back to some other part of the site, For
Exampe I want to send a hyperlin to
http://www.mydomain.com/index.html

I want the link to appear after the Server processes the ASP Form.

Can anyone help me with the ASP code fot a hyperlink.

Thanks

Eric Rodriguez

It depends on if it should be static or dynamic. Either way just insert
something like the following sample into the code for whatever page your
form is posting to in the body.

Static:

Dynamically you can something like:
strURL="www.somewhere.com/test.asp"

All you're basically doing is building HTML on the fly, so you can use HTML
tags to format the link appropriately.

~Eric

You assume all risk for your use. © 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Evertjan.

Eric Rodriguez wrote on 12 feb 2005 in
It depends on if it should be static or dynamic.

What is?

This is usenet, not email.

Could you please quote relevant part of the question you are replying on.