    now.

    For instance I just want to select some fields from a Northwind table.

    Thanks,

    Tina, Jun 13, 2006

    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/01/15/435498.aspx

    Erik Funkenbusch, Jun 13, 2006

  3. This has saved me hundreds of hours doing just that:

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/adonet_source_code_generator.asp

    --
    Robbe Morris - 2004-2006 Microsoft MVP C#
    Earn money answering .NET questions

    Robbe Morris [C# MVP], Jun 13, 2006
  4. The piece you are most likely talking about is ObjectSpaces, which have
    disappeared from the lexicon. Much of the thrust is being replaced by LINQ
    in C# 3.0 (VB 9); I am not sure if ObjectSpaces will ever resurrect.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jun 13, 2006