Button Event Not Firing From Dynamic WebControls on Web Farm.

Guest

I have a from with a few webcontrols (all dropdownlists and one button) that is built dynamically during page load. The button is also built dynamically and its eventhandler is set during pageload as well. My PageLoad does NOT user IsPostBack, for I want to re-create the controls on postback.

Now, this app exists on a webfarm. The submit fires fine and works if the request & response stay on Server A. However if the form initially renders on Server A and is submitted and the response is processed on Server B. My event never fires. PageLoad Fires & the viewstate is there, but the event does not fire.

I have looked into many issues regarding webfarms, such as setting the validationkey equal to each other, etc. and none of them have worked. I am starting to believe it may be an issue with my code.

The code is quite long to include in here, so any help from my description is greatly appreciated.