Buttons on a web page and press return

Daniel S

I have a web page with three buttons and I don't know how I dynamically can set one of the buttons to be default when press Enter. It seems to always be the first button I add to the page
I use C# to add controls to a Web control

Thanks for help in advanc
Daniel

Daniel S

More details

I know that I can set focus on the button I want active.
The problem is that when I click on a textbox on the same form the first button will be active again so if the operator press enter wrong button will be fired
In the meantime I put in a dummy button first on the form so the operator always must click on the correct button. If the operator press enter nothing will happened because the dummy button have no event