Bypassing Security Code

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Ahmad, Apr 17, 2008.

  1. Ahmad

    Ahmad Guest

    Hi,

    I am developing a desktop based application that will pull data from a
    site for a specific keyword. The site I am using is

    http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/

    Now to search a keyword like "Development" the constructed URL will
    be:

    http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/?seed=Development&ampadult_filter=off

    What I have to do is to pull data against the above URL. Now there is
    a security code at the above mentioned site. I want to bypass that
    security code. Because I have to pull data in the background.

    So is there anyway to bypass the security code?

    Regards,

    Ahmad Jalil Qarshi

    Ahmad, Apr 17, 2008

  2. On 17 Apr, 15:39, Ahmad <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am developing a desktop based application that will pull data from a
    > site for a specific keyword. The site I am using is
    >
    > http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/
    >
    > Now to search a keyword like "Development" the constructed URL will
    > be:
    >
    > http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/?seed=Development&ampadult_filter...
    >
    > What I have to do is to pull data against the above URL. Now there is
    > a security code at the above mentioned site. I want to bypass that
    > security code. Because I have to pull data in the background.
    >
    > So is there anyway to bypass the security code?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Ahmad Jalil Qarshi

    I cannot see any such security code, your query string works just fine.

    Captain Paralytic, Apr 17, 2008