Bypassing Security Code

Ahmad

Hi,

I am developing a desktop based application that will pull data from a
site for a specific keyword. The site I am using is

http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/

Now to search a keyword like "Development" the constructed URL will
be:

http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/?seed=Development&ampadult_filter=off

What I have to do is to pull data against the above URL. Now there is
a security code at the above mentioned site. I want to bypass that
security code. Because I have to pull data in the background.

So is there anyway to bypass the security code?

Regards,

Ahmad Jalil Qarshi

Captain Paralytic

Hi,

I am developing a desktop based application that will pull data from a
site for a specific keyword. The site I am using is

http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/

Now to search a keyword like "Development" the constructed URL will
be:

http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/?seed=Development&ampadult_filter...

What I have to do is to pull data against the above URL. Now there is
a security code at the above mentioned site. I want to bypass that
security code. Because I have to pull data in the background.

So is there anyway to bypass the security code?

Regards,

Ahmad Jalil Qarshi

I cannot see any such security code, your query string works just fine.