Byref

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Logico, Apr 29, 2005.

  1. Logico

    Logico Guest

    The output of the test was:
    b=5#
    b=5#
    b=5#
    arr(1)=7#
    arr(1)=7#
    arr(1)=7#
    dict.item('K2')=2#
    dict.item('K2')=4#
    dict.item('K2')=14#

    Now, calling subroutines using keyword 'call' or omitting parentheses,
    I get the correct result:
    b=5#
    b=5#
    b=105#
    arr(1)=7#
    arr(1)=7#
    arr(1)=17#
    dict.item('K2')=2#
    dict.item('K2')=4#
    dict.item('K2')=14#

    I don't like so much this philosophy of VBscript, but I understood how
    it works... that's enough! Thanks to Mark and Bob

    Alessio
    Logico, Apr 29, 2005

  2. Logico

    Evertjan. Guest

    Logico wrote on 29 apr 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > The output of the test was:

    What test?

    Pleasr quote on usenet!

    --