    want to have this image some where in my page.This approach wipes out all my
    other controls and only shows the picture.

    Thanks a lot
    J-T, Aug 14, 2005

  2. An HTML page cannot display a picture. A page can only reference a picture
    at a separate URL.
    This is a limitation of Internet Explorer.

    I suggest you create a special page (or HTTPHandler) for outputting the
    image(s).
    Here's more info:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ImproveYourImages.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Aug 14, 2005

  3. J-T

    J-T Guest

    Thanks ,I created a special page (aspx and not ascx) and my problem got
    solved.I appreciate your help.

    J-T, Aug 15, 2005