C# ASP.net and general OO help

m3ckon

Hi there,

I know this may be a bit cheely but I need some help with the above
topics (general I know)

I have a second interview for a firm and the job will be a c# asp.net
programmer. They are well aware that I don't have knowledge in this
subject, but I want to get a better understanding and knowledge of:

Object Oriented Programming
C#
.net framework
asp.net

before the interview

IF anyone can point me in the direction of sites giving good general
overviews of these topics or books that may help, I'd be eternally
greatful.

Regards,

M3ckon

Kevin Spencer

You may want to Google for some sites that describe the principles of OOP
(extremely useful to know if working with .Net, needless to say). The
Microsoft .Net SDK is a free download from the MS web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...A6-3647-4070-9F41-A333C6B9181D&displaylang=en

It has complete references on C# and VB.Net, lots of sample code, tutorials,
etc.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer