C# ASP.net and general OO help

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by m3ckon, May 21, 2004.

  1. m3ckon

    m3ckon Guest

    Hi there,

    I know this may be a bit cheely but I need some help with the above
    topics (general I know)

    I have a second interview for a firm and the job will be a c# asp.net
    programmer. They are well aware that I don't have knowledge in this
    subject, but I want to get a better understanding and knowledge of:

    Object Oriented Programming
    C#
    .net framework
    asp.net

    before the interview

    IF anyone can point me in the direction of sites giving good general
    overviews of these topics or books that may help, I'd be eternally
    greatful.

    Regards,

    M3ckon

    m3ckon, May 21, 2004

  2. You may want to Google for some sites that describe the principles of OOP
    (extremely useful to know if working with .Net, needless to say). The
    Microsoft .Net SDK is a free download from the MS web site:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...A6-3647-4070-9F41-A333C6B9181D&displaylang=en

    It has complete references on C# and VB.Net, lots of sample code, tutorials,
    etc.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer