C# developer leaving Microsoft with some parting words

Jim Langston

Jay Bazuzi who was leaving Microsoft to be a full time stay at home dad
posted a blog about how things could be done better. Although he was
working on C#, the comments and suggestions he makes fit C++ perfectly I
feel. Such as:

Clearest code wins.
OO isn't a fad
It's OK to use someone else's code
Design your problems away
Most importantly: we can do better.

and

"How can I make sure this problem goes away forever?"
"How can I produce fewer bugs?"
"How can I make it easier to fix the bugs I have?"
"How can I make it easier to respond to change quickly?"
"How can I make it easier to make my software fast enough?"
I think it would be a good read for anyone programming in C++.

The surpising thing is I was giving this link from an e-mail from Microsoft.