C++ documentation...

Computer Whizz

Hi all...

I was wondering if there was a single file which contains all the C++
functions, procedures, etc...
Think the HTML file for PHP. You can download a single file, which lists how
to use the syntax and provides the functions, parameters and even a little
example too.

Is there ANYTHING like this for C++ at all (and the "default" .h files which
accompany most compilers).
I've had a look about, but can't find anything too helpful yet. I'm guessing
if there's anyone like me out there this is invaluable and would be the
first thing done... I will continue searching but if anyone has
tips/suggestions please holler them out!

Thanks.

John Harrison

Computer Whizz said:
Hi all...

I was wondering if there was a single file which contains all the C++
functions, procedures, etc...
Think the HTML file for PHP. You can download a single file, which lists
how to use the syntax and provides the functions, parameters and even a
little example too.

Is there ANYTHING like this for C++ at all (and the "default" .h files
which accompany most compilers).
I've had a look about, but can't find anything too helpful yet. I'm
guessing if there's anyone like me out there this is invaluable and would
be the first thing done... I will continue searching but if anyone has
tips/suggestions please holler them out!

http://www.dinkumware.com/refxcpp.html

john

Alex Vinokur

Computer Whizzwrote:
Hi all...
I was wondering if there was a single file which contains all the C++
functions, procedures, etc...
Think the HTML file for PHP. You can download a single file, which lists how
to use the syntax and provides the functions, parameters and even a little
example too.

Is there ANYTHING like this for C++ at all (and the "default" .h files which
accompany most compilers).
I've had a look about, but can't find anything too helpful yet. I'm guessing
if there's anyone like me out there this is invaluable and would be the
first thing done... I will continue searching but if anyone has
tips/suggestions please holler them out!

Thanks.

Rogue Wave web site.
Standard C++ Library Module Reference Guide
http://www.roguewave.com/support/docs/SourcePro/stdlibref/
*-----------------------*
Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com
*-----------------------*

Computer Whizz

Alexandre B said:
Computer said:
Hi all...

[snip]

Thanks.
although it's not a 'one-file' doc, it can still helps you a lot :

http://www.fredosaurus.com/notes-cpp/
http://www.cppreference.com/

Haven't looked at the second site yet - but the first is really
interesting - thanks.
I wish they took these and put them so you could print them out or something
(I may do that page by page...).

Does anyone recommend a book other than accelerated C++? I've ordered it (I
don't think it'll give me too much help as I'm an experimental learner
rather than a "read & learn"-er.

Thanks for those sites again (from others too!).