    =========
    Comp Whizz
    =========

    Computer Whizz, Oct 10, 2004

  2. "Computer Whizz" <> wrote in message
    news:ckah6e$dn5$...
    > Hi all...
    >
    > I was wondering if there was a single file which contains all the C++
    > functions, procedures, etc...
    > Think the HTML file for PHP. You can download a single file, which lists
    > how to use the syntax and provides the functions, parameters and even a
    > little example too.
    >
    > Is there ANYTHING like this for C++ at all (and the "default" .h files
    > which accompany most compilers).
    > I've had a look about, but can't find anything too helpful yet. I'm
    > guessing if there's anyone like me out there this is invaluable and would
    > be the first thing done... I will continue searching but if anyone has
    > tips/suggestions please holler them out!

    http://www.dinkumware.com/refxcpp.html

    john

    John Harrison, Oct 10, 2004

  3. Computer Whizz

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    > Computer Whizzwrote:
    Hi all...

    > I was wondering if there was a single file which contains all the

    C++
    > functions, procedures, etc...
    > Think the HTML file for PHP. You can download a single file, which

    lists how
    > to use the syntax and provides the functions, parameters and even a

    little
    > example too.
    >
    > Is there ANYTHING like this for C++ at all (and the "default" .h

    files which
    > accompany most compilers).
    > I've had a look about, but can't find anything too helpful yet. I'm

    guessing
    > if there's anyone like me out there this is invaluable and would be

    the
    > first thing done... I will continue searching but if anyone has
    > tips/suggestions please holler them out!
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > =========
    > Comp Whizz
    > =========

    Rogue Wave web site.
    Standard C++ Library Module Reference Guide
    http://www.roguewave.com/support/docs/SourcePro/stdlibref/
    *-----------------------*
    Posted at:
    www.GroupSrv.com
    *-----------------------*

    Alex Vinokur, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Computer Whizz

    Alexandre B Guest

    Alexandre B, Oct 14, 2004
  5. "Alexandre B" <> wrote in message
    > Computer Whizz wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all...
    >>
    >> [snip]
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > although it's not a 'one-file' doc, it can still helps you a lot :
    >
    > http://www.fredosaurus.com/notes-cpp/
    > http://www.cppreference.com/
    >
    > --
    > Alexandre

    Haven't looked at the second site yet - but the first is really
    interesting - thanks.
    I wish they took these and put them so you could print them out or something
    (I may do that page by page...).

    Does anyone recommend a book other than accelerated C++? I've ordered it (I
    don't think it'll give me too much help as I'm an experimental learner
    rather than a "read & learn"-er.

    Thanks for those sites again (from others too!).

    --
    =========
    Comp Whizz

    Computer Whizz, Oct 15, 2004