C flowcharting program

Nesim Sisa

I am looking for a program that can make a flow chart out of
C code. Is there anything opensource, or does Borland or MS C
coding environment have anything that could do this?
thanks.

Irrwahn Grausewitz

[crossposting fixed]

Nesim Sisa said:
I am looking for a program that can make a flow chart out of
C code. Is there anything opensource, or does Borland or MS C
coding environment have anything that could do this?
thanks.

Dear Nesim,

you crossposted this to:

slac.lang.c,alt.comp.shareware.authors,relcom.comp.lang.c-c++,
alt.comp.shareware.programmer,comp.lang.c,alt.uu.tools,
alt.uu.comp.os.linux.questions,alt.comp.shareware.authors

Are you crazy????? Do you know about netiquette????
Are you /reading/ all these groups? Did you read the faq-list
for at least one of these? Did you try a search on the web
before posting?

Your post is completely off-topic in comp.lang.c!

If I had one for free, I'd guess you won't even bother to read
this reply here in comp.lang.c, so you get it by e-mail as well.

Anyway, it took me 20s with a 14kbit/s modem to google to:

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

Albeit, I'm not really sure it is what you are looking for.

Irrwahn

PS: c.l.c-faq -> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html

Jeff

Nesim Sisa said:
I am looking for a program that can make a flow chart out of

Search on google.com.
C code. Is there anything opensource, or does Borland or MS C
coding environment have anything that could do this?

Buy a Microsoft Visio