    program applications for windows and i was wondering if anyone could suggest
    some good reading material.

    kl365
    kl365, Nov 10, 2003

  2. kl365

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:17:50 -0500, "kl365" <> wrote
    in comp.lang.c:

    > I've been programming C in a *nix environment for a few years now and i feel
    > that i've become fairly proffcient, but one thing i've never done is to
    > program applications for windows and i was wondering if anyone could suggest
    > some good reading material.
    >
    > kl365

    If your UNIX programs use only the standard C language and library,
    just recompile them for Windows. If not, it is not a language issue
    but one of differences between compiler and operating system specific
    non-standard extensions being different between two platforms, and all
    such extensions for any platform are off-topic here.

    If you are looking for references for Windows specific programming,
    this is the wrong place. Try Microsoft's MSDN on their web site, and
    Windows programming groups like

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com