    small :) and not sure what to do .

    Thanks,
    vivekian
    vivekian, Nov 29, 2005

  2. vivekian

    Divick Guest

    I am not very clear of your requirements , you have not mentioned what
    language do you want to code in? But still ...

    you could use OpenGL to display it as graphics. Since you only need to
    display it as 2D, it is pretty simple. you can check out some site for
    OpenGL tutorial and then use the code. Its just that it will take some
    time to understand the OpenGL basics (if you really care, otherwise you
    can just use cut/copy/paste with a very high level understanding).

    Other option would be to use some 2D vector drawing library like
    graphviz or someting. Try google and you will get hundreds of libraries
    to achieve what you want.

    Hope that helps,
    Divick
    Divick, Nov 29, 2005

  3. vivekian

    vivekian Guest

    Divick wrote :
    >>I am not very clear of your requirements , you have not mentioned what
    >>language do you want to code in? But still ...

    Coding in C++. Looking for something basic. Its just a time line and
    boxes on top of it. Just that would like to avoid some hard work as
    running short of time :)

    vivekian
    vivekian, Nov 30, 2005