C++ is EVIL, it's the computer language of SATAN ! ! !

Karl-Hugo Weesberg

C++ is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like C++, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop programming with this satanic language now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

C++ is evil, programming with C++ is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like C++.And heretics and witches shall BURN !!!

C++ = SATAN's own programming language made in HELL'S KITCHEN ! ! ! !

Phlip

Karl-Hugo Weesberg said:
C++ is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

What a heartwarming grasp of the obvious...

Robbie Hatley

Karl-Hugo Weesberg said:
C++ is EVIL, it's the work of the devil...
... stop programming with this satanic language...

So, Karl, what language would you prefer?
Lithp? Ada? APL? Perl? Pascal? VisualBasic?
Or perhaps (gulp) COBOL? Do inform us.

In the mean time, I'll be programming in C++.

--
Cheers,
Robbie Hatley

James Aguilar

Robbie Hatley said:
So, Karl, what language would you prefer?
Lithp? Ada? APL? Perl? Pascal? VisualBasic?
Or perhaps (gulp) COBOL? Do inform us.

In the mean time, I'll be programming in C++.

He's gonna say Java . . .

Wayne...

They say the devil has all the best tunes, so why not programming languages
as well?

Wayne..

rossum

C++ is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
[snip]

Looks like this could be useful then:

OK, you know that 666 is the Number of the Beast, but did you know
that:

660 Approximate number of the Beast

DCLXVI Roman numeral of the Beast

666.0000 Number of the High Precision Beast

0.666 Number of the Millibeast

/666 Beast Common Denominator

1010011010 Binary of the Beast

Beast1-666 Area code of the Beast

00666 Postcode of the Beast

1-900-666-0666 Live Beasts! One-on-one pacts! Call Now! Only
$6.66/minute. Over 18 only please.

$665.95 Retail price of the Beast

$699.25 Price of the Beast plus sales tax

$769.95 Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul

$656.66 Target price of the Beast

Route 666 Way of the Beast

666F Oven temperature for roast Beast

666mg Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast

Netscape 6.66 Beta Browser of the Beast

i66686 CPU of the Beast

666I BMW of the Beast

668 Next-door neighbour of the Beast

rossum

Michael Kurz

Karl-Hugo Weesberg said:
C++ is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like C++, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop programming with this satanic language now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

C++ is evil, programming with C++ is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like C++.And heretics and witches shall BURN !!!

C++ = SATAN's own programming language made in HELL'S KITCHEN ! ! ! !

I wonder, what is your motivation to pronounce that?

or may I guess:
-being funny
-nothing else to tell
-frustration
-real faith

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Michael

kseely

David said:
"Michael Kurz" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Hell's Kitchen is in New York. C++ was invented in New Jersey.
/david

Look at the crossposting. "can.uucp" is being spammed big time. This is
the same teenage troll that hits the net every coupla months, but with
a different sock.

Catalin Pitis

I assisted to a lot of "religion" disputes against different technologies or
programming languages.

But this is the most religios :))))

Catalin

Xenos

Karl-Hugo Weesberg said:
C++ is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your

This guy has been filling up a lot of newsgroups with these silly troll
attempts. Must be nice to have that kind of time... Actually, his life
must be pretty sad.

Thomas Matthews

Karl-Hugo Weesberg said:
C++ is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

But what if you don't believe that there is a devil or
"The Devil". Some days, I believe that some madman had
invented Lisp. Other days, I believe that assembly
language is evil. Other days I go surfing.

Life is too short to worry about devils, evil programming
languages and the brainless slaves of Hell. I'll worry
about the existance of The Devil, God, Heaven, and Hell
after I die. For now, I must consult the Tao of the
Ocean, for surf is calling me.

Hang loose...

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
Other sites:

Vyacheslav Kononenko

rossum said:
[...]

Hmm, how about:

6.5012896705403891365758182663347 Number of the Natural Beast

1.7383008701505046240847314244049e+289 Number of the Exponential Beast

443556 Number of the Square Beast

1.0106320568407814933908227081299e+1593 Number of the Beast!

999 tsaeB eht fo rebmuN

Xenos

Thomas Matthews said:
Life is too short to worry about devils, evil programming
languages and the brainless slaves of Hell. I'll worry
about the existance of The Devil, God, Heaven, and Hell
after I die. For now, I must consult the Tao of the
Ocean, for surf is calling me.

I think that was the most eloquent statement I've ever read on Usenet.

Victor Bazarov

[..] This is
the same teenage troll that hits the net every coupla months, but with
a different sock.

You mean the sock he usually has stuffed in his shorts?

Watson Davis

(e-mail address removed) (Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote in
C++ is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like C++, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop programming with this satanic language now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

C++ is evil, programming with C++ is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like C++.And heretics and witches shall BURN !!!

C++ = SATAN's own programming language made in HELL'S KITCHEN ! ! ! !

Right.

Everyone should go back to PL1.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

CryptoTaxSoftware