C++/map Stl

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by SriSravi, May 24, 2007.

  1. SriSravi

    SriSravi

    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have a map stl which goes like this::map<String, int> *l_NetworkMap

    how can i use find function for this iterator?

    map<string, int>::iterator pos= l_NetworkMap.find(string(... *)m_Msisdn));
    If i use the above,i get an error.

    Even if i use it in this manner..
    map<string, int>::iterator pos= l_NetworkMap->find(string(... *)m_Msisdn));

    iam facing a core dump problem

    Please tell me how can i use find & end with this iterator.

    SriSravi, May 24, 2007