C++/map Stl

Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i have a map stl which goes like this::map<String, int> *l_NetworkMap

how can i use find function for this iterator?

map<string, int>::iterator pos= l_NetworkMap.find(string(... *)m_Msisdn));
If i use the above,i get an error.

Even if i use it in this manner..
map<string, int>::iterator pos= l_NetworkMap->find(string(... *)m_Msisdn));

iam facing a core dump problem

Please tell me how can i use find & end with this iterator.