C#: order of TableRows in Table

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by panik, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. panik

    panik Guest

    Hi,

    In a custom UserControl class I'm defining a Table (Structure) and two
    TableRows(Header,Navigation)

    I'm adding both rows to the Table like this:

    Structure.Rows.Add(Header);
    Structure.Rows.Add(Navigation);

    The HTML generated places the Navigation row first, and the header row
    second.

    using AddAt and giving the Header row index 1 and the Navigation row index 0
    displays them in the correct order.

    Any ideas?

    thanks,
    Vincent