C# question about catching a class or method Attribute

Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm implementing a Kerberos authentication on a Page_Load method using :

[PrincipalPermission(SecurityAction.Demand, Authenticated=true, Role=@"MyGroup")]
protected void Page_Load (...)

And I've googled for the past two hours to find out how to catch the SecurityException that the attribute is throwing with no success.

Anyone?

Is it different in terms of catching if you put this attribute as a class attribute?

Thanks,
Stephane.