C++ struct wont autocomplete in visual C++

hrsltd

Hello,

I have built a C++ DLL not in manged code but using visual
studio .Net.

In the DLL i have a structure like this:

CARD_API typedef struct
{
wchar_t* test1;
wchar_t* test2;
COLORREF rgbBackground;
COLORREF rgbA;
COLORREF rgbB;
COLORREF rgbC;

} CARDHOLDER;

when i reference this DLL in my visual C++ 6.0 IDE the autocomplete
works for all the members of the structure except for the 3 new
COLOURREF members rgbA, rgbB, and rgbC. I have recompiled the DLL and
i can actually use these members but they do not autocomplete.

so this will work

CARDHOLDER test= new CARDHOLDER()

test.rgbA = RGB(111,111,111);
would work but would not autocomplete

the weird thing is i use visual studio 2003 and reference the DLL it
does autocomplete?

am lost?

Any help would really help!

Thanks,

Adam

Victor Bazarov

Hello,

I have built a C++ DLL not in manged code but using visual
studio .Net.
[..]

the weird thing is i use visual studio 2003 and reference the DLL it
does autocomplete?

Wrong newsgroup. Try 'microsoft.public.vc.*' hierarchy.