    Has anyone heared about a vocabulary description?

    XML RPC looked promising but it seems dead.

    jacob
    jacob navia, Jun 1, 2010

  2. Hi

    Not exactly what you asked for, but perhaps ASN.1 + XER encoding might be of
    interest to you.

    Take a look here: http://lionet.info/asn1c/examples.html

    Piotr

    Piotr Pietraszkiewicz, Jun 1, 2010

  3. Re: [OT] C to XML and XML to C

    Hello Jacob,

    although OT, a small pointer:

    jacob navia <> schrieb:

    > Has anyone used or knows about a program that will write out C
    > structures as XML data?

    What about gSOAP's data binding:

    http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soapdoc2.html#tth_sEc1.4

    (Although the example shows C++, gSOAP can also generate C code.)

    gSOAP can do it both ways, at least for SOAP.

    Note that I do not advocate gSOAP, it has its own intrinsic problems.

    Regards,
    Spiro.

    --
    Spiro R. Trikaliotis http://opencbm.sf.net/
    http://www.trikaliotis.net/ http://www.viceteam.org/
    Spiro Trikaliotis, Jun 4, 2010
  4. jacob navia

    jacob navia Guest

    Re: [OT] C to XML and XML to C

    Spiro Trikaliotis a écrit :
    > Hello Jacob,
    >
    > although OT, a small pointer:
    >
    > jacob navia <> schrieb:
    >
    >> Has anyone used or knows about a program that will write out C
    >> structures as XML data?

    > What about gSOAP's data binding:
    >
    > http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soapdoc2.html#tth_sEc1.4
    >
    > (Although the example shows C++, gSOAP can also generate C code.)
    >
    > gSOAP can do it both ways, at least for SOAP.
    >
    > Note that I do not advocate gSOAP, it has its own intrinsic problems.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Spiro.

    Thanks, that was very interesting.
    jacob navia, Jun 5, 2010