C to XML and XML to C

jacob navia

Hi
Has anyone used or knows about a program that will write out C
structures as XML data?

The hierachical shape of C structures could be well described in XML.
Has anyone heared about a vocabulary description?

XML RPC looked promising but it seems dead.

jacob

Spiro Trikaliotis

Hello Jacob,

although OT, a small pointer:

jacob navia said:
Has anyone used or knows about a program that will write out C
structures as XML data?

What about gSOAP's data binding:

http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soapdoc2.html#tth_sEc1.4

(Although the example shows C++, gSOAP can also generate C code.)

gSOAP can do it both ways, at least for SOAP.

Note that I do not advocate gSOAP, it has its own intrinsic problems.

Regards,
Spiro.