C++ XSL-FO+SVG converter?

Discussion in 'XML' started by Keith Davies, Feb 20, 2005.

  1. Keith Davies

    Keith Davies Guest

    Hi All,

    What is a good C/C++ library for converting XSL-FO and SVG to PDF?

    I've got a process where I dump XML, run it through a couple of
    transformations until I get XSL-FO and embedded SVG. Right now I'm
    just using SAXON and FOP (externally to my program) because it was
    quicker to set up, but I'd like to put everything into a single
    program to simplify deployment.

    I won't say that money is no object, but I'm not averse to using
    commercial libraries. OSS is better, of course, but I'm not too
    hung up on it -- this is for a billable project.

    Keith
    --
    Keith Davies
    http://www.kjdavies.org/