    newest C++ standard specify?

    "Stronger, no. More seductive, cunning, crunchier the Dark Side is."
    - Mika P. Nieminen

    Joona I Palaste, Oct 16, 2003

  2. In article <bmmbmo$l0v$>, Joona I Palaste wrote:
    > Does C99 specify any new language features that neither C90 or the
    > newest C++ standard specify?

    My C++ is a bit rusty...

    The restrict qualifier?

    The isgreater(x,y) (et al) macros for floating point x and y?

    Can't think of anything else without the standard in my hand though...

    --
    Andreas Kähäri

    Andreas Kahari, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Greetings.

    Plenty. Reference: http://david.tribble.com/text/cdiffs.htm#C99-vs-CPP98

    --
    _

    Tristan Miller, Oct 16, 2003
  4. Tristan Miller <> scribbled the following:
    > Greetings.

    > In article <bmmbmo$l0v$>, Joona I Palaste wrote:
    >> Does C99 specify any new language features that neither C90 or the
    >> newest C++ standard specify?

    > Plenty. Reference: http://david.tribble.com/text/cdiffs.htm#C99-vs-CPP98

    Thanks.

    "To doo bee doo bee doo."