cacelling shut down from a console application

Jim Langston

erdem said:
Hi,

I have a console program that handles events such as SHUTDOWN, LOGOFF.
I took the source code from

http://www.codeproject.com/win32/console_event_handling.asp

What I try to do after catching shutdown event is to be able to cancel
it.

Is there a windows function that cancels shut down, or is there any way
of doing it.

Thanks

Erdem

This is OS specific and hence off topic here. Try one of the microsoft
newsgroups. I've had a lot of luck with microsoft.public.vc.language.