Caching in IE

tshad

I am having a problem with IE on one machine where it will not work after
the first time on certain pages. It appears to be going to the cache all
the time. On other machines I don't have that problem.

If I delete temporary files, it will work the first time.

If I close the browser and then open it again it won't work correctly,
unless I do a refresh on each and every page. If my 3rd page depends on
data I get from my 2nd page, but it doesn't get the data because it just
went to the cache to get the old page, it won't work.

How do I prevent this?

Thanks,

Tom