Calculate the Timespan with wxDateTime

mee-shell

I am a newbie of python. I just started to look at the wxDateTime in
wx and wanted to know how to use the AddTS method to calculate the
timespan. Thanks.

Peter L Hansen

mee-shell said:
I am a newbie of python. I just started to look at the wxDateTime in
wx and wanted to know how to use the AddTS method to calculate the
timespan. Thanks.

Do you have to use wxDateTime, or are you just specifying
the implementation because you thought it would help?

There is a datetime module in the standard Python library
that can probably do what you want instead.

If you don't get the help you need, you might consider
posting again with actual examples of what you are
talking about (i.e. input and desired output) so nobody
has to guess.

-Peter

Tim Roberts

I am a newbie of python. I just started to look at the wxDateTime in
wx and wanted to know how to use the AddTS method to calculate the
timespan. Thanks.

I'd like to expand a bit on what Peter said.

wxWidgets includes a vast array of functionality, much of which already
exists in Python. Rather than waste time porting stuff that won't be used,
wxPython only implements those part of wxWidgets that do not already have
good Python implementations.

I would suggest you look into mxDateTime. It will do what you want easily.