Calendar Control: Changing the Month Display and Navigation Links

msnews.microsoft.com

Calendar Control: Changing the Month Display and Navigation Links

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...skCustomizingCalendarWebControlAppearance.asp

The above link suggests a "Calendar.MonthNameFormat" that can be used to
Specify the format of the name of the month (for example, full name or
abbreviation)

I can't seem to find the property in the Calandar Control!

I'm using VS.NET 2003

Any idea, what I might be missing? Or has MS missed something here ;-)

--Bhuvan.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Bhuvan,

As for the "MonthNameFormat" you mentioned, I've read the certain weblink
and found that the certain property(member) which can be set to format the
Month Title of the Calendar is the "TitleFormat" rather than
"MonthNameFormat". And in the weblink of MSDN, it's the member highlighted
with blue color.
#Calendar.TitleFormat Property
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfSystemWebUIWebContro
lsCalendarClassTitleFormatTopic.asp?frame=true

The "MonthNameFormat" maybe a description of the TitleFormat but not a
actual member of the Calendar control. Anyway, I do agree that the document
is not quite clear on this point. Thanks for your notice.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Bhuvan,

Have you had a chance to check out the suggestions in my last reply or have
you got any further ideas on this issue? If you have anything unclear or if
there're anything else we can help, please feel free to post here. Thanks.