Calendar Control for asp.net

Jay

I had such good luck asking about a rich textbox control, that I will do the
same for a calendar control.

I want a calendar control (not a date picker) that will show day, week,
month, year views, etc. and that can be bound to a datasource.

Shareware
Commericial product

Thanks
Jay

Guadala Harry

The Infragistics control is nothing more than a date picker: their marketing
materials are misleading - unless you read them very carefully - and their
tech support is practically useless. Their offering is really nothing more
than a simple DHTML date picker - and you can get many good DHTML date
pickers for free or cheap elsewhere.

Check out the EventCalendar from QuickWebSoft.com (definitely a
full-featured calendaring solution)
http://www.quickwebsoft.com/EventCalendar/EventCalendar.aspx

HTH

-GH