    once a try and move the month forward/backward or select a date the
    DIV is removed from the page. Any thoughts on why the DIV wont get
    displayed after i try and interact with the calendar control??

    spitapps, Jan 28, 2007

  2. On Jan 28, 1:51 am, "spitapps" <> wrote:
    > I am creating a date selector using the .NET calendar control. I have
    > an icon on my webpage and once the icon is clicked i want a DIV
    > containing a calendar control to popup and have the user select a date
    > and have that date put into a textbox on the webpage and the DIV with
    > the calendar control inside to be removed. I have the calendar
    > control at the bottom of the HTML code wrapper in a DIV and a
    > javascript call to make the DIV visible on click, that all works. But
    > once a try and move the month forward/backward or select a date the
    > DIV is removed from the page. Any thoughts on why the DIV wont get
    > displayed after i try and interact with the calendar control??

    In general terms you should AVOID the ASP.NET Calendar since it needs
    to go server side for doing things
    which is an obvious candidate for Client Side processing...
    The same applies for the "ajax wrappers" around the Calendar!
    (Anthem.NET and ASP.NET Ajax)
    Either use the DateTimePicker in Gaia Ajax Widgets (commercial) or
    find the LGPL Dynamic Calendar which
    I can't remember the name of...

    (Check out: http://ajaxwidgets.com/samples/IGuyFly.aa
    you need to type in e.g. "a" in the TextBox and choose a name and
    then click "Show person" and then "New Appointment" before
    you get up an example of the DateTimePicker in Gaia. Just click the
    TextBox after you've come that far)

    Gaia Ajax Widgets DateTimePicker integrates 100% with ASP.NET and
    requires no JavaScript.
    The LGPL Calendar assumes you could write at least some five lines of
    Ecma 1.5...

    ..t

    --
    http://ajaxwidgets.com