Calendar control to display image on Mondays

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. I am trying to get an image to appear on all Mondays within the calendar
    control. I also want that image to be a link. How can I do this?
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=, Jan 18, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

    Papanii Okai Guest

    Hi David,
    You will have to override the Calendar.DayRender event Method.
    Check out the .net framework v2.0 SDK. there are a few examples..

    --Papanii

    Papanii Okai, Jan 18, 2006

  3. Hi Dilworth,

    Thanks for your posting.
    Regarding on this issue, I've also found your another duplicated issue in
    the following newsgroup:

    Subject: Calendar control to display image on Mondays
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols

    I've posted my suggestion there, I'd appreciate if you have a look there.
    Also, if you feel it convenient that we continue to discuss in that thread,
    please feel free to post there.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support