Calendar events in a repeater control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Andy Rose, Sep 28, 2004.

  1. Andy Rose

    Andy Rose Guest

    Hi,

    I'm not too sure that this is possible but any help will be greatly
    appreciated.
    I have a control that displays availability of varying product types using
    calendar controls. As the number of product types is variable I have placed a
    calendar in a repeater control. A dataset is then bound to the repeater with
    a row for each product and columns representing the availabilty for each day
    of the selected month. In the onDataBound event I have tied up the calendars
    DayRender method to a method to display the availabilty. So far so good.
    The problem I am having is controlling the MonthChangedEvent. I have
    assigned the calendars VisibleMonthChanged event to a method but when I run
    this and change the month on a calendar the event is not being triggered.
    I am assuming that this is because this is a postback event and as the
    control is dynamically generated at runtime the page cannot identify where
    the event has come from and what to do with it as the page is loaded. Can
    anyone confirm that this is the case and is there any other way I can capture
    this?

    Thanks, Andy

    Andy Rose, Sep 28, 2004