calendar extender css

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by JohnE, Feb 7, 2010.

  1. JohnE

    JohnE Guest

    I have a gridview that when in 'Edit' there is a date field that has a
    calendar extender in it. Everything does work but the css. When the
    calendar appears, it does not take on all the css below. I have been
    changing colors to see what transpires, but it has the one color (Aqua, test
    color only) and a bold header. The source code is below the css.

    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax__calendar_container
    {
    border:1px solid #cccccc;
    background-color: Aqua;
    }

    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_header
    {
    background-color: #ffffff;
    margin-bottom: 4px;
    }

    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_title,
    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_next,
    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_prev
    {
    color: #004080;
    padding-top: 3px;
    }

    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_body
    {
    background-color: #e9e9e9;
    border: solid 1px #cccccc;
    }

    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_dayname
    {
    text-align: center;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin-bottom: 4px;
    margin-top: 2px;
    }

    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_day,
    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_month,
    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_year,
    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_active
    {
    color: Yellow;
    background-color: #ffffff;
    font-weight: bold;
    }

    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_today
    {
    font-weight: bold;
    }

    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover ajax_calendar_today
    {
    background-color: Red;
    }

    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_other,
    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_day,
    ..ListEdit_theme1 .ajax_calendar_hover .ajax_calendar_title
    {
    color: White;
    }

    <cc1:CalendarExtender ID="calDevTargetEndDate"
    runat="server" TargetControlID="txtDevTargetEndDate"
    Format="M/d/yyyy" CssClass="ListEdit_theme1" >
    </cc1:CalendarExtender>

    Can anyone see what is wrong here? Are my colors mislabeled? I would like
    to get it similar to those on the asp.net site.

    Thank you.
    John

    JohnE, Feb 7, 2010

  2. JohnE

    JohnE Guest

    Nevermind responding. I got it figured out.
    Thanks.

    JohnE, Feb 7, 2010