Calendar using space

David C

Using .Net 2 and VS2005. I have a calendar control in a TD cell of a table
in the edit template of a FormView. I have the calendar .Visible property
set to false but the control still uses up all of the space in the TD. I
only want it to show and use the space when I click a button that resides in
the same TD. Can anyone help me keep this control from using all that space
until I ask for the control to be visible? Thanks.

David

lalit

Using .Net 2 and VS2005. I have a calendar control in a TD cell of a table
in the edit template of a FormView. I have the calendar .Visible property
set to false but the control still uses up all of the space in the TD. I
only want it to show and use the space when I click a button that resides in
the same TD. Can anyone help me keep this control from using all that space
until I ask for the control to be visible? Thanks.

David

I have same problem but what I did just make it visible false when you
finish with it

lalit

Using .Net 2 and VS2005. I have a calendar control in a TD cell of a table
in the edit template of a FormView. I have the calendar .Visible property
set to false but the control still uses up all of the space in the TD. I
only want it to show and use the space when I click a button that resides in
the same TD. Can anyone help me keep this control from using all that space
until I ask for the control to be visible? Thanks.

David

you better use AJAX control on asp.net