    Thanks in advance!

    Jack
    2005-10-11

    Jack, Oct 11, 2005

  2. If you want to display English characters, instead of Chinese, and you have
    your Windows Region set to Chinese, set the web.config's globalization
    culture and uiCulture settings to "en-US" or "en-GB", depending on
    whether you want US English or UK english :

    <globalization
    requestEncoding="utf-8"
    responseEncoding="utf-8"
    fileEncoding="utf-8"
    culture="en-US"
    uiCulture="en-US"
    />

    That has a global effect on all files in the
    directory the calendar is in, though.

    If you want to change it for a single page, set the culture in the Page directive.

    <%@ Page Language="VB" Culture="en-US" uiCulture="en-US" %>

    That will cause that page, including the calendar, to be displayed in English.

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol : http://asp.net.do/foros/

    Juan T. Llibre, Oct 11, 2005