    Hi Team,

    Can we call ".aspx" files from ".asp" ? How ?

    Thanks in advance

    Vinod, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Vinod

    Gerald Guest

    It depends what you mean by "call"

    If it is just a link to it, yes, href it to the aspx page.

    Otherwise it would be easier to call a web service.

    Gerald

    Gerald, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Vinod

    Gerald Guest

    Hi Vinod,

    Following your email, find a way to do that.
    Never tried with webservices, but you should be able to use this function
    with a webservice.

    Look for it at msdn.:

    Sub grabPageContent(sPageToFlattenUrl, sFlattenedPageUrl)
    Dim oXml
    Set oXml = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    if instr(1,sPageToFlattenUrl,"http://") = 0 then
    sPageToFlattenUrl = "http://" & Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_HOST") &
    sPageToFlattenUrl
    end if
    oXml.Open "GET", sPageToFlattenUrl, False
    oXml.Send
    Dim sContent = oXml.responseText
    Set oXml = Nothing
    End Sub

    Gerald

    Gerald, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Vinod

    Gerald Guest

    Hi Vinod,

    You should always do a reply to group.
    So everybody can benefit from your problem.

    Here is a link that does it all:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...vice+from+asp&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&hl=en&num=100

    Gerald

    Gerald, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Vinod

    Vinod Guest

    Hi Gerald,

    I just tryed the mentioned Link. But it won't work in my case.

    My Code Given Below:

    Dim oXml
    dim url
    Dim sContent

    url = "http://..../..../Infows.asmx/"
    url = url & "DoBudgetSearch?intVillaOnly=1"

    Set oXml = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    oXml.Send

    sContent = oXml.responseText

    Response.Write sContent

    Set oXml = Nothing

    The above works OK. But in my case, I have only ".wsdl" file in my url.
    e.g. url = "http://..../..../Infows.wsdl/"

    Please suggest whether any method is there to directly pass values to a
    "wsdl" file & get the out put, other than using "SOAP object".

    Thanks in Advance

    -Vinod

    "Gerald" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Vinod,
    >
    > You should always do a reply to group.
    > So everybody can benefit from your problem.
    >
    > Here is a link that does it all:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&threadm=402401c1
    da23%24c8e5d2e0%24a4e62ecf%40tkmsftngxa06&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dcalling%
    2Bwebservice%2Bfrom%2Basp%26ie%3Dutf-8%26oe%3Dutf-8%26hl%3Den%26num%3D100

    Vinod, Dec 3, 2003